Thursday 24 March 2016

DJ Dirty Brown – A Comic Series of a Magical Girl with Magical Stone


After completion of my fascinating magical story, now I am ready to launch my comic series to the world and want to share it with everyone. The comic was a complete package of romance, magic, and thrilling action. So I am planning to start a Indiegogo Campaign to share some interesting words on my story and about my inspiration that inspired me to write this beautiful story.
The Story has a little bit part of my childhood time memories. I was born in Nigeria in West Africa and I spend there with my parents for 8 years. The place was very famous for its Afro-American mixed songs and that sounds and rhythms were so melodious that will made anyone ready to dance on it. So I thought to merge my story with the traditional Afro- American music. And finally my comic is a mixture of historical African customs and modern life.
The main motive behind the mixing of the story is to make the story more elegant and also to share some information about this wonderful legacy as many people were unconcerned about these historical traditions. As we all know that there is no end of historical remarks and their hidden secrets. So I tried a little bit share some interesting things about those old folks.
I am starting an Indiegogo Campaign for the upcoming comic series that is about a daring, sexy, charming, hot young lady who loves to compose amazing remix and incredible folklore, and this talent made her the famous rock star of the town in 20th century. She had a green stone which she wears around her neck that had supernatural powers to control the sounds of the universe but she was unaware of its powers.
The Afro-American folklore is a mixture of many traditional rhythms like jazz, rhythm funk, soul, reggae, blues, hip-hop, and rock and roll that were popular of the early 20s. The Marabi music is played on pianos and the most important thing the Traditional music is passed down orally (or aurally) and is not written anywhere that shows that their memory power is so strong to remember all the music.
By imbuing the tradition of historical Afro-American life of those days into my comic series, it seems that the comic is complete. Apart from this, there are many things about the culture of old times that are mentioned in the comic that will give you more information about their custom time to time that will never reduce your interest while reading comic.
Your little effort can change the future of our comic! So get ready to read my entertaining story with science and fiction spice mixture and support us to reach our goal that will make our project successful.
For more details check http://bit.ly/1PkhjVM .

No comments:

Post a Comment